ΤΗΛΕΚΟΥΒΕΝΤΟΥΛΑ
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

ΤΟ FORUM ΓΙΑ ΤΗΝ ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΗ ΤΗΛΕΟΡΑΣΗ !!!

ΦόρουμLatest imagesΕγγραφήΣύνδεση

Evanescence

Πήγαινε κάτω 
3 απαντήσεις
Μετάβαση στη σελίδα : Επιστροφή  1, 2
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
NIKOS

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 21
Registration date : 17/11/2008

Evanescence - Σελίδα 2 Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Evanescence   Evanescence - Σελίδα 2 Icon_minitimeΠεμ 25 Ιουν 2009, 19:46

AUTA KI AN EINAI NEA!!!!!!!!!!!!MOU EFTIAKSES TH MERA!!!!!!!!TELEIO TO TRAGOUDI TWN THE FALLEN!!!!!
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω
NIKOS

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 21
Registration date : 17/11/2008

Evanescence - Σελίδα 2 Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Evanescence   Evanescence - Σελίδα 2 Icon_minitimeΚυρ 28 Ιουν 2009, 15:39

Check this out...Apo to official site tous:

There's some pretty weird stuff flying around right now and I'd like to clear up some confusion in the press. As our fans already know, Ben Moody left Evanescence in 2003. Evanescence came out with a follow-up to Fallen in 2006. It was called The Open Door and it debuted at #1 on the Billboard charts and reached platinum status in just over a month. The Open Door has sold more than 5 million copies worldwide. We're currently working on new material that I'm extremely excited about. I believe that to make great music you have to give yourself the freedom to evolve. I don't see the point in making the same record twice, so I always want to challenge myself to make something better, stronger, and more interesting than before. That takes time, but it's worth the wait for me. Hopefully, it will be for the fans too. Look out for new music next year...

~Amy~
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω

Evanescence
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 2 από 2Μετάβαση στη σελίδα : Επιστροφή  1, 2

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
ΤΗΛΕΚΟΥΒΕΝΤΟΥΛΑ :: ΕΛΕΥΘΕΡΟΣ ΧΡΟΝΟΣ :: ΜΟΥΣΙΚΗ-
Μετάβαση σε: